Old April 8th 13, 04:17 PM
jaychiu jaychiu is offline
Junior Member

I was dring along Marylebone road to get onto M40 back B'ham and was diverted by police onto Portland Pl, along the Park Crescent (the semi-circular road). The time was around 12:30-1:30pm, on 20th December 2012. I was certainly not the only one being diverted - there were many other cars. I've written a letter to the Marylybone Police Station on 19th Feb in order to get a confirmation about the diversion but so far have not received anything from them yet. I will certainly contact the MPS again.