Old April 15th 13, 09:33 AM
TraVeller13 TraVeller13 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastender[_4_] View Post
On 2013-03-31 16:44:17 +0000, John Ray said:

How are nowadays the taxi fares? Still the same? Thank you

The fare tables can be found he
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/...axis/1140.aspx

The fares guide is rather optimistically low - in recent trips I've
paid about £8 more than than the 'max' £21 4 mile/30 min trip to and
from the eastern edge of N1 to W1 (Green Park area). £30 when you add
in tips.

E.
Hi,

I want to travel to London but not spend to much money on cabs and bad service. Is there any alternative?

P.s. I hate the tube or busses. makes me fell very uncomfortable.