Old April 16th 13, 09:55 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default taxi fares in London

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 10:33:30AM +0100, TraVeller13 wrote:

I want to travel to London but not spend to much money on cabs and bad
service. Is there any alternative?

P.s. I hate the tube or busses. makes me fell very uncomfortable.

There are sweaty oiks throughout the west end with rickshaws. I'm sure
one of them would be delighted to serve your every need.

--
David Cantrell | Minister for Arbitrary Justice

It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
-- Alan Cooper