Old April 17th 13, 10:43 PM
bathawes bathawes is offline
Junior Member

Default Lost property on train from Finsbury Park to Stevenage

Hi all,

I (stupidly) left a black rucksack on the 20:04 overground service from Finsbury park to Stevenage via Hertford North last Thursday 11th April.

The bag had, amongst other items a USB drive that had a bunch of my personal data on it (photos etc) and is very dear to me.

I understand that the service is operated by First Capital Connect - so have logged a call with their lost property department - but wondered if there is anything else you might suggest.

Stuff I have tried:
- Report the lost property to TFL and FCC
- Visit Stevenage (last stop) to see if it has been handed in

Yours faithfully,
Embarrassed Londoner.