Old April 18th 13, 10:45 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Lost property on train from Finsbury Park to Stevenage

In article ,
(bathawes) wrote:

Hi all,

I (stupidly) left a black rucksack on the 20:04 overground service from
Finsbury park to Stevenage via Hertford North last Thursday 11th April.

The bag had, amongst other items a USB drive that had a bunch of my
personal data on it (photos etc) and is very dear to me.

I understand that the service is operated by First Capital Connect - so
have logged a call with their lost property department - but wondered if
there is anything else you might suggest.

Stuff I have tried:
- Report the lost property to TFL and FCC
- Visit Stevenage (last stop) to see if it has been handed in

Yours faithfully,
Embarrassed Londoner.

FCC take all their lost property fairly promptly to the Lost Property Office
at City Thameslink station. You need to try them there.

I did something similar on a train to Cambridge once and got the bag back
from there.

Colin Rosenstiel