Old April 6th 04, 08:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Subway (New York) vs Underground (London) [Quite long]

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:11:09 +0200, Gunnar Thöle wrote:

I'd say more than 95% of stations are completely free of any staff.
There's just one station with full-time platform staff (Hauptbahnhof
S-Bahn platforms) left, i think.

Even after the S-Bahn withdrew their dispatch staff, I recall the U-Bahn
kept them on to move people along in the peaks - have those been pulled
out as well? Been a while since I was in HH...

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK
Mail me on neil at the above domain; mail to the above address is NOT read