Old April 28th 13, 04:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Hoxton Overground station survey

In article , (Paul Terry)
wrote:

In message , Robin9
writes

From my, admittedly infrequent, observations, both Hoxton and
Haggerston have turned out to be white elephants.

According to figures published in the Guardian, Haggerston saw
1,172,578 entrances/exits last year, making it busier than Clapton,
Hampton, Stoneleigh, Rochester, Paddock Wood, Andover, Mottingham and
many other stations.

Hoxton saw 1,042,854 entrances/exits, similar to Haringay, Nunhead,
Telford Central, etc.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...ons-listed-rai

Some curious omissions and errors on that map. I couldn't find Dullingham or
Shepreth. Foxton and Royston were badly mislocated with Foxton inside the
City of Cambridge. The problem appears from the table to be with bad
postcodes. Shepreth and Meldreth have the same one, for example.

Colin Rosenstiel