Old April 30th 13, 11:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Rail replacement bus gets lost

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 07:59:44AM -0500, wrote:
In article ,
(David Cantrell) wrote:

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 02:40:32PM +0100, Basil Jet wrote:
Not too easy in Anglia, that one! Are there any roads that go under
railways in Anglia?

Of course there are. There's a very low one next to Chelmsford station,
for example.

The original thread arose from Rail Replacement Buses between Peterborough
and Cambridge, so more West Anglia than Anglia.

There's at least one road that goes under the route from Cambridge to
Peterborough - Turf Drove, southeast of Coates, west of Turves. I'm
sure there are others.

The voices said it's a good day to clean my weapons