Old April 30th 13, 10:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
D-Notice[_2_] D-Notice[_2_] is offline

Default Hoxton Overground station survey

On Sunday, 28 April 2013 11:30:33 UTC+1, Robin9 wrote:
I was extremely sceptical when TfL decided to build new stations at

Haggerston and Hoxton. I thought even one station might prove to be a

white

elephant. From my, admittedly infrequent, observations, both Hoxton and

Haggerston have turned out to be white elephants. I hope you return here

with

the results of your survey.

--

Robin9

What do you mean by "both Hoxton and Haggerston have turned out to be white elephants"? What level of use would be sufficient for you not to class them as "white elephants"?