Old May 1st 13, 08:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default Hoxton Overground station survey

On Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:55:03 +0100
On 2013-04-30 15:59:09 +0000, Robin9 said:

Quantify "well used".

Figures were posted above. I live close by the line, midway between
Dalston and Haggerston, and if you want reassurance I can tell you than
there is much development in the area and many new flats, businesses
and an influx of young people. The stations will get busier but are
already fairly well used but many outlying stations have quiet periods
off peak. The line got much busier when the Highbury link was opened
and even busier now with Clapham.

It would be even busier still if TfL hadn't decided it could get a few
extra pieces of silver but having it just brush zone 1 so making it
pointless as a detour to avoid paying the zone 1 fare. It might also help
if the trains did a bit more than 25 mph everywhere.

--
Spud