Old May 17th 13, 11:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default TV Alert - The Tube: An Underground History (BBC2 tomorrow at 9PM)

On Fri, 17 May 2013 04:27:59 -0700 (PDT), Offramp
wrote:

The Times preview said that there were some fascinating details such as that Piccadilly Line stations all have different tile-work and why.

I missed the programme. So now I will never know.

Isn't it on iPlayer? And even if not, it's bound to be repeated.

The programme was worth watching, but didn't really contain any new
information for those of us with an interest in the Tube.