Old May 20th 13, 10:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Greenline 757 coach (Victoria to Luton) no longer reaches theairport

On 16/05/2013 21:55, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
Maybe you should read the multitude of messages here about how this has
happened before criticising? It's not like it was a secret after all.

I hadn't seen any messages in this group about this which is why it came
as a surprise to me. Since Google Groups interface is now so
user-hostile, it may be that it doesn't work at all. But searching for
757 or greenline for this group for the past year gets me:

Your search - 757 OR greenline site:uk.transport.london - did not match
any documents.

So if you can tell me where I missed something, that would be useful
information.

--
Clive Page