Old May 20th 13, 10:19 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Page[_3_] Clive Page[_3_] is offline

Default Greenline 757 coach (Victoria to Luton) no longer reaches theairport

On 17/05/2013 00:39, Paul Corfield wrote:
The whole situation is bizarre beyond belief. Quite why EasyBus have
retained access for a service to Luton Airport, having previously had
a "shared service" arrangement with Arriva, is also open to question.
I can understand why Arriva feel distinctly aggrieved - they have made
significant investment in the service over many years.

It is extremely odd. After all Arriva are still serving the airport
using buses, just not those with their logo on the side, hence forcing
the passenger transfer in the Vauxhall car park in both directions.

On the bus I took, one man got on with an easyBus ticket which he said
had printed on it that it was also valid on the Greenline 757 service
(presumably bought before the split). He and the driver had an argument
about its validity, and in the end he was allowed on.

--
Clive Page