Old June 3rd 13, 09:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Bozza on Crossrail

CJB wrote:
On Monday, 3 June 2013 07:08:44 UTC+1, Offramp wrote:
Very Keynsian.

I notice that Ferrovial is also involved with Crossrail. They are
notorious for part-owning Heathrow and promoting its vast expansion to
the detriment of the life=style and well-being of at least 2 million
residents of London and surrounds.

Vast expansion??? Heathrow has fewer runways than any other major hub
airport in the world and is bursting at the seams. Many London residents
either work at or use Heathrow regularly, and so benefit from it, and would
benefit more from its expansion. As a Londoner, I certainly want it to have
another runway, both for my own convenience and because it would benefit
the city and the country as a whole.