Old April 7th 04, 08:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cars.misc,uk.transport.london
Niklas Karlsson Niklas Karlsson is offline

Default Electric or Hybrid Card or something car, suggestions?

In article , Boltar wrote:
Clive wrote in message ...
Will, you are uninformed aren't you. Continental America see
temperature extremes which mean diesel fuel can solidify at the low
temperatures they experience. Such a high brow argument is obviously
well beyond what you can comprehend , so stop there before you look even
more ignorant, that's a good lad.

So does scandinavia and diesel cars are popular there. Besides which diesel
cars are just as unpopular in arizona as they are in northern canada. Try a
bit harder next time.

Actually, very few if any parts of Scandinavia experience the
temperature extremes you'll find in continental America. I believe this
is in part thanks to the Gulf stream.
As to diesel cars... they do occur there, but I think calling them
popular would be an exaggeration. Most people drive petrol cars.

Niklas