Old June 3rd 13, 05:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Tube Lines Could Be Sponsored To Reduce Fares

Paul Corfield wrote:

I still think Crossrail should be called Crossrail. It's an
established name and I think it neatly explains what the line's
essential purpose is - a fast rail link (a)cross London. I accept I'm
probably in a minority but that's nothing new!

I'd go with that, just as attempts to call Thameslink anything other than
Thameslink have just left the pinky-purply mob looking a bit silly.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK. Put first name before the at to reply.