Old June 16th 13, 01:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default BBC2 "Airport Live" from Heathrow

On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 07:21:39 -0600, Robert Neville
wrote:

Recliner wrote:

hopefully it won't be anything like the telegenic
character docusoaps that have previous been based in Heathrow

Seeing more of the operations side of Heathrow would be good, but I have to say
I thought the original Airport wasn't half bad. Stuart (Animal Control), Anita
(VIP Services), the VIP photographers...

Yes, that was a lot better than the easyJet series based in Luton. But
it still didn't have nearly as much as I'd have liked on the airside
or operations.

Do you remember the Air Canada ground purser (I forget his official
title) who featured in a few episodes? He once sorted out my
pre-selected seat which had been wrongly (but deliberately) occupied
by another passenger.

I wonder how many of those regular characters still work there?