Old June 19th 13, 03:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default authentic english village near London

In article ,
Roland Perry wrote:
the mill at Gomshall - and Abinger Hammer is lovely.

Yes, that would work. Although I don't call Dorking a village.

I mean that the train went from Guildford to Dorking - the villages
are inbetween

Quite interesting to discuss what ticket would be valid for Dorking via
Guildford. (Split at Guildford I think). And with Returns, you'd have to

Clive!

--
Mike Bristow