Old June 20th 13, 07:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default BBC2 "Airport Live" from Heathrow

In message

, at 19:14:47 on Wed, 19 Jun 2013, Recliner

remarked:

"Springwatch, Lambing Live, Countryfile" - I've not watched any of those.

And, er, one or two others:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Humble#Programmes

Apart from "Who do you think you are" (which doesn't really count, and I
haven't seen that episode) none of those programmes are ones I've
watched.

And yes, I did often watch Tomorrows World, but 25 years ago!

Digressing, I once thought about buying Judith Hann's house, which was
on the market about 20 years ago, although I never met her in person.