Old June 20th 13, 09:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default BBC2 "Airport Live" from Heathrow

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 19:14:47 -0500
Recliner wrote:
Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 09:54:18 on Wed, 19 Jun
2013, d remarked:
I've never seen her before.

How can you have never seen her before? She's been virtually ubiquitous on
the BBC for about 5 years.

"Springwatch, Lambing Live, Countryfile" - I've not watched any of those.

And, er, one or two others:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Humble#Programmes

Many are scientific and quite a few live, so I guess she was a suitable
last-minute replacement for the presumably better-prepped Dan Snow. But I

If she cut down on the expresso before she went on air she'd be a damn good
presenter. She can certainly keep it together a lot better than others who've
tried.

Though for over the top done-a-line-of-coke-off-camera style of hyper
presenting you can't really match jason bradbury or back in the day, johnny
vaughan.

--
Spud