Old April 7th 04, 06:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default Connecting GN to TL (was New rail operator "One")

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message , Dave Arquati
writes

to go anywhere useful beyond St Pancras

Surely that will also require the rebuilding at Blackfriars and
London Bridge. Are either of those expected to be done by 2007?

I think that's what he meant...

He was commenting on a signalling upgrade, actually.

My current understanding is that the signalling to reach even St Pancras
Midland Road is uncertain. Such is the shambles sometimes described as our
railways. :-((

"This train is for King's Cross Railway Lands. Change for onward foot
connections to St Pancras Midland Road."

--
Dave Arquati
Imperial College, SW7