Old June 23rd 13, 09:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Stephen Furley[_2_] Stephen Furley[_2_] is offline

Default The Boris Bus.

"Roland Perry" wrote in message ...

I saw one for the first time on Friday. The back doors were shut.

Didn't notice what route it was on, or even if it was in service. Close to
Euston Tower. http://www.panoramio.com/photo/92144071

What time was this? The notices at the stops state that they will operate
with conductors from early morning until early evening, but don't define
those times.

The 24 is the first proper route that they are operating on, but a few have
been on trial on the 38 for several months. I don't know if these are still
on that route, or if they have now been moved to the 24, nor do I know if
these few vehicles are exactly the same as the main production ones.