Old April 7th 04, 01:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather Clive D. W. Feather is offline

Default The Grand uk.transport.london Geographical Survey

In article ,
Niklas Karlsson writes
Please read this e-mail address backwards and send your responses to the
result: ku.oc.nez@43603nez

Posting since I've said it all before, and I think the guy worrying
about terrorists reading it is an idiot.

1) what postal district (e.g. TW1, E17, etc) do you live
in?

CB3

2) if you commute by rail, what station (any railway system) is at the
'home' end of your commute?

Huntingdon

3) what postal district do you work in?

N3

4) if you commute by rail, what station is at the 'work' end of your
commute?

Finchley Central

--
Clive D.W. Feather, writing for himself | Home:
Fax: +44 870 051 9937 | Work: