Old April 7th 04, 08:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Canning Town footpaths

John Hearns wrote the following in:
news
On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 20:47:22 +0100, Annabel Smyth wrote:

This path would run through the park beside Bow Creek,
which has a direct access to the station and never seems
to have opened.
You can see the park and the walkways from the DLR platforms.

Anyone know if/when the park will open?

I was cycling there quite recently and came across someone who told me
it was planned to open later this year (September of November I think,
but can't quite remember).

--
message by Robin May, enforcer of sod's law.
I don't have a physical beard, but I feel that my spirit does.

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
There are 20,000,000 women wearing kinky boots.