Old June 27th 13, 05:15 AM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recliner[_2_] View Post
Mizter T wrote:
The Mayor's press release trumpets the long term 6 year funding
settlement from the Treasury.

http://www.london.gov.uk/media/mayor...-for-london-to

I'm surprised no-one commented on the Goblin electrification and WA news in
this and my previous piston the same topic.
I'm surprised the Goblin electrification comes in at only £90 million. If it can be
done so cheaply, why wasn't it done sooner?

I'm puzzled by his plans for housing in Tottenham. Where are these houses
going to be built?

. . . and, of course, I am alarmed by the threat of "improvements" to the roads . . . .