Old June 27th 13, 11:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default 8.5% cut in central govt grant to TfL; suburban West Anglia trainsto be de

In article ,
(Tim Roll-Pickering) wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:

I'm surprised no-one commented on the Goblin electrification and WA
news in this and my previous piston the same topic.

[snip]

I am delighted we have got the go ahead - the extra capacity is
urgently needed. The only worry is that work will probably not start
until 2015/16 (a guess on my part btw).

This leaves the issues of no through platforms at Gospel Oak and the
platform length at South Tottenham - have there been any feasibility
studies on either of these?

Are they planning to run west of Gospel Oak anyway? I agree South Tottenham
could be a problem,. I presume the 378s do SDO?

--
Colin Rosenstiel