Old June 28th 13, 08:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clank Clank is offline

Default Pelican Crossings

Robin9 wrote:
Offramp;137586 Wrote:
Although Clank's posting was unfair to you, Robin, very unfair, it
definitely had a lot of humour. Clank - you put yourself forward for the
task of annihilating Robin and you failed.
So with great reluctance - and despite the humour...
You're fired.

Perhaps my sense of humour is as feeble as his ability to argue!

If only your sense of humour reached the dizzying heights of the point
whizzing over your head I bet you'd be a lot more popular at parties; alas,
it is evidently as feeble as your understanding of what the word
"ludicrous" means.

For the avoidance of doubt, the word "ludicrous" does /not/ mean
"inconvenient to Robin9."

'HTH,' as I believe they say in the modern vernacular.