Old July 3rd 13, 11:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default 8.5% cut in central govt grant to TfL; suburban West Anglia trainsto be devolved to TfL control

In article ,
(Stephen Furley) wrote:

"Peter Lawrence" wrote in message
eb.com...

Using the route as it was, all trains between TL and GOBLIN would have to
cross the line into St Pancras on the level which seems unacceptable.

I see, thank you. Do you know when, and why, the St. Pancras boat trains
ended?

Why? Lack of boats I presume. I do have a vague recollection of a trip to
see my parents off at Tilbury on a boat in 1960 but think we got a train
from Fenchurch Street.

--
Colin Rosenstiel