Old July 7th 13, 02:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default 8.5% cut in central govt grant to TfL; suburban West Anglia trainsto be de

In message , at 12:24:24 on Sun, 7
Jul 2013, Eric remarked:
I followed the platform signage (ever hopeful) and we were sent down one
short flight, along a very short corridor, and up another short flight.
So they were on the same level, but there wasn't a cross passage (there,
anyway).

It's possible there's a cross passage at the bottom of the spiral
staircase (next to the "next train" signs), but maybe that's signed as
"no exit" from the platforms.

http://www.directenquiries.com/stati... anch%29+to+N
orthern+Northbound+%28Platform+3%29+%28High+Barne t+Branch%29&did=0070-0024346%2b0070-0024411_L2R

The flat route is not near the spiral stairs, but somewhere near the
middle of the platforms.

Then the signage failed us. Next time I'm there I'll do a more extensive
survey (and hopefully not be hurrying to an appointment).