Old July 8th 13, 04:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] jmaria.malagueta@gmail.com is offline

Default Decommissioned Carriages Acquisition

Hello,
my name is Andre, I am writing on behalf of StudioAR, an architecture
practice based in London. Currently we are designing a showcase for a
british eyewear brand in New York City, and part of the design proposal
envolves a London tube carriage. Taking into consideration this as crucial
part of the design proposal, we need to come up with the prices on the
possibility of acquiring an unused tube carriage. So, would it be possible
to reach the informations regarding this acquisition?