Old July 8th 13, 07:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default Decommissioned Carriages Acquisition

On 2013\07\08 20:38, wrote:
There's that place up in north London where they put a couple of old tube carriages on top of an old building or somewhere and rent them out as low-cost office space. I saw something about it on the TV, the actual cost of buying them wasn't high, but I think the bill for getting them in place was around £100,000.

https://maps.google.co.uk/?ll=51.523...3 3,,0,-17.49