Old July 8th 13, 08:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Scott Scott is offline

Default Decommissioned Carriages Acquisition

On Mon, 8 Jul 2013 11:14:29 -0700 (PDT), Offramp
wrote:

I'm pretty sure that after the 1995-ish revamp of Northern Line carriages one could buy an old one for one thousand pounds. But you had to take it away yourself. Not too hard or expensive. But are any now available?

I was offered a Routemaster bus for £5,000 many years ago. I suspect
the offer was genuine. I was told who to contact if interested.