Old July 9th 13, 01:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default Tube Lines Could Be Sponsored To Reduce Fares

On 2013\07\09 09:23, Brian Watson wrote:

Could the Strand brand of cigarettes be relaunched with a new, dynamic, City
of London association?

A dynamism exemplified by the dilapidated former station in Surrey Street?

And do we know a geezer named Blake Hall who might like sponsorship as a
vanity project? Or Lester Square?

Lester Square was the lead guitarist of The Monochrome Set, but I doubt
if he's minted enough to afford to have a tube station named after him ;-)