Old July 11th 13, 01:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default NB4L production buses

One aspect of the new buses I note hasn't been commented on here is the
registrations.

Although the prototypes were given London LT12 xxx marks last year, the new
buses on route 24 I saw on Tuesday all seem to have Belfast marks LTZ10xx
where xx is the same as the LTxx fleet number of each bus.

These are therefore the first new buses with marks matching fleet numbers
since the new registration marks system was introduced in 2001, if not
before.

--
Colin Rosenstiel