Old July 30th 13, 05:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default NB4L production buses

On 30/07/2013 11:07, d wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:32:23 +0100
Arthur Figgis wrote:
In that case they'd be stopped by the police and issued with a fixed penalty.

On what basis? Are you really saying people should have to pay to use a
bicycle but then be banned from making use of the roads?!

All I'm saying is, if bikes were taxed, you would lose the ability to
demand they go away from you.

And all I'm saying is that if they want to complain about the roads and
other drivers they should pay for the priviledge. Once they do then they can
whinge and bitch as much as they like, until then they can - to use an
americanism - talk to the hand.

It doesn't seem to be cyclists I hear moaning...

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK