Old July 31st 13, 12:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default NB4L production buses

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 02:16:00PM +0000, Adrian wrote:

Umm, no. Because they're very different things. I can't imagine the kind
of person who buys a ??10k roadbike then buying a new Cit C1 or Dacia

I can. I can imagine that someone who can afford to blow 10 grand on a
bike which is only a tiny little bit better than a much cheaper bike can
do all kinds of things. After all, they're the sort of person who has
plenty of money to spend unwisely.

You may now start misinterpreting what I just
wrote, and attacking that misinterpretation.