Old August 1st 13, 10:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default NB4L production buses

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 13:43:41 +0000 (UTC)
Adrian wrote:
On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 12:40:08 +0000, spud-u-dont-like wrote:
I shall explain. You think cyclists should not be able to use certain
roads since they do not pay to use the roads. Right?

Yup.

Therefore paying conveys enhanced priority. Right?

Nope. It simply conveys them the right to use said roads. They'd have no
more priority than they have now.

Do people in cars who have not paid VED (ie older cars, low emission
cars, disabled drivers) sit on the same perceived "normal" level of
priority as other drivers, or the perceived lower level as cyclists, in
your view?

When people in old or low emission cars start endlessly whinging about other
drivers being nasty to them and how the roads should be redone in special
way just for them, then I'll have a think about that. In the meantime I don't
give a ****.

--
Spud