Old August 1st 13, 12:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] spud-u-dont-like@potato.field is offline

Default NB4L production buses

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 11:09:59 +0000 (UTC)
Adrian wrote:
On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 10:18:23 +0000, spud-u-dont-like wrote:
When people in old or low emission cars start endlessly whinging about
other drivers being nasty to them and how the roads should be redone in
special way just for them, then I'll have a think about that. In the
meantime I don't give a ****.

Thank you for confirming that the VED thing is nothing more than a red
herring, and you are just inherently biased against the bicycle.

Since when? Bikes should pay some sort of tax to use the roads. End of.
Do I think old or low emission cars should be exempt? No.

Now if those 2 statements are too complex for you then too bad. Discussion
over.

--
Spud