Old August 1st 13, 01:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default NB4L production buses

On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 12:54:01 +0000, spud-u-dont-like wrote:

When people in old or low emission cars start endlessly whinging about
other drivers being nasty to them and how the roads should be redone
in special way just for them, then I'll have a think about that. In
the meantime I don't give a ****.

Thank you for confirming that the VED thing is nothing more than a red
herring, and you are just inherently biased against the bicycle.

Since when?

OK, my apologies. So let's go back a step.

Bikes should pay some sort of tax to use the roads. End of.

Yes, I think we understand your view on the subject

Do I think old or low emission cars should be exempt? No.

Don't forget disabled drivers. Should they be exempt, iyho?

Such is your prerogative.

But the fact remains that - like cyclists - they do not currently pay VED.
Since that IS the case (and unlikely to change soon, especially since the
old vehicle exemption is currently being extended), do your clearly and
frequently expressed beliefs about restricting road use for zero-VED-
paying cyclists apply to zero-VED-paying drivers, too?

It's a simple question, and surely a yes or no answer will cover it.

Now if those 2 statements are too complex for you then too bad.

I understand them perfectly well, thank you. I am asking you follow-on
questions based on them. You appear to be trying very hard not to answer
those questions.

Discussion over.

You can choose to ignore the questions if you feel they're too difficult
for you to answer without showing a true agenda which you are embarrassed
about admitting, but other people may decide that revealing in itself.