Old August 1st 13, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default NB4L production buses

On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 14:51:12 +0000, spud-u-dont-like wrote:

I notice you snipped the awkward question again.

I don't answer straw men.

chuckle
Thank you for removing any remaining lingering doubt at all.

You really are a strange little man. I make a statement that only an
idiot could misunderstand or misconstrue but yet you apparently managed
it

No, not at all. I understood precisely what you were trying to say. I
wanted you to expand on it and clear up a potential area of confusion
arising from it. You have consistently refused to do so...

then you continue to put your own spin on it

....leaving me no choice but to extrapolate from what you _have_ said.

just so you can score points. To what end?

To attempt to understand your real agenda and motives in making your
pronouncements.

It's quite simple.

If you are being honest in saying that paying VED is the important factor
for you, then you should be quite happy to say that disabled drivers and
those driving old or low emission cars should be restricted in the way
you want to restrict cyclists.

Is that the case? Should they be?
* "Yes, it is"
* "No, it is not"

Pick one. That simple.

There is a third option.
* "waffle, refuse to answer".

I rather suspect that's the one you'll go for. Again.

Don't obfuscate by saying that you've discussed the disabled and that
"they suffer enough already" (you patronising tit), or that old/LE
vehicles shouldn't be exempt. They are, and it'll be staying. They are
the constraints in place, which we all have to work within and around.
Zero VED payable on bicycles is also staying. So... talk to me about the
restrictions you want to impose.

Or have you just not thought this through properly, in your rush to knee-
jerk away? Because you really don't want to actually come out and admit
your true reasons. You hate cyclists purely for their being cyclists, and
you want to punish them for it. You think they're lesser individuals, and
should be treated as such. Because you, in your car - you're more
important. But you're jealous of the ease they avoid traffic. Whatever.
Just have the balls to admit it, instead of being a coward.