Old August 2nd 13, 10:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] neil@the.shed is offline

Default NB4L production buses

On Fri, 2 Aug 2013 10:24:23 +0000 (UTC)
Adrian wrote:
On Fri, 02 Aug 2013 10:21:40 +0000, neil wrote:

He even lives the cliche - drives a beaten up camper van.

Well, not that "beaten up".

It must've had a makeover since your trip then.

I've also got a large and very thirsty petrol 4x4, as well as a nice
sensible economical hatchback and three or four classic cars. And a
couple of old mopeds. And several bicycles.

Wow, someone must've left you a nice trust fund. I think you've just blown
any eco credentials you had out the water however.

Have you owned up to what you drive lately? Or is it still a state secret?

Its far more fun not telling.

NJR