Old August 15th 13, 05:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default LU making passengers by extra tickets

My g/f, a non English speaker, was travelling from Chorleywood to Wendover.
I bought a return for £9.40. At Amersham se was told the ticket was only
valid as far as Amersham so she had to buy another ticket for £7.10. However
the ticket quite clearly says Chorleywood to Wendover. We have now paid
£16.50 for a £9.40 journey. Aren't the fares expensive enough without being
bullied in to buying unnecessary tickets?