Old August 15th 13, 07:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default LU making passengers by extra tickets

On Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:20:45 -0700, Piatkow wrote:

I think there might be some information missing from your post.

I can't understand why a LU revenue protection officer would have any
interest in taking an excess fare for a Chiltern Railways journey. Did
she get off at Amersham and leave the station?

I can understand the "getting off at Amersham" bit - easy to get on the
first train from C'wood, which happens to be a tube finishing at Am.

But I'd agree that there's something odd about the ticket shenanigans
thereafter.