Old April 8th 04, 09:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Gatwick to Heathrow

In article , Roland Perry
writes

All in all I'd reckon you can only make this transfer by taxi, and even
then there's a more than 50:50 chance that you'll miss the Heathrow
flight. Perhaps you can find a taxi firm and call them from the USA
departure lounge to arrange the pickup. That way, if the plane looks
like being significantly delayed you aren't wasting your money.
--

I'm with Roland and Mike - book Mike and his taxi. A guaranteed ride
which will be waiting for you the moment you clear immigration and

You are against the clock, change your connecting flight or use Mike.
--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this