Old April 9th 04, 01:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Subway (New York) vs Underground (London) [Quite long]

Annabel Smyth wrote the following in:

Although who, who, recorded the bright and breezy voice that says
"Willesden Green!" after the rather dreary "This train terminates
at".....

You've obviously missed the best ones:

"This train terminates at NEASDEN" - NEASDEN said with in a very stern,
angry tone after the almost cheery "this train terminates".

"This train terminates at FINCHLEY Road" - FINCHLEY is said about five
octaves higher than the rest of the announcement. This one's a real
classic. The first time I was on a train terminating there you could
see everyone laughing every time she said it.

--
message by Robin May, enforcer of sod's law.
I don't have a physical beard, but I feel that my spirit does.

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
There are 20,000,000 women wearing kinky boots.