Old April 9th 04, 01:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Subway (New York) vs Underground (London) [Quite long]

Annabel Smyth wrote the following in:

But they were nothing like as comfortable as DLR trains...... or
even Jubbly line (you usually get a seat at Canning Town going
East, I find).

The DLR trains have very hard seats. I've sat down on them having
forgotten that I can't expect the usualy softness of tube seats and
it's not a comfortable experience.

--
message by Robin May, enforcer of sod's law.
I don't have a physical beard, but I feel that my spirit does.

"You MUST NOT drive dangerously" - the Highway Code
There are 20,000,000 women wearing kinky boots.