Old September 1st 13, 12:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
e27002 e27002 is offline

Default Thank you LU

On Saturday, 31 August 2013 10:26:49 UTC-7, Mizter T wrote:
On 31/08/2013 17:30, d wrote:

For closing the entire section of the Nothern Line for the entire w/e.

Cheers for that. Very considerate.

Yeah, I hate the fact that they're upgrading the line so it'll be more

reliable, will run with more trains on it and will move more people.

Such idiots. It's almost as if they think they're in the mass

transportation business.

Indeed, it happens to inconvenience my better half. But we all have waited a long time for these improvements. If all goes well it will be worth the sacrifice.

My only criticism would be that there should be one UK wide signaling and train control system. LU is utilizing several.