Old April 9th 04, 07:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Disabled 'to sue for Tube access'

"SJCWHUK" typed

OK for starters you can add Stockholm to the list of tube networks with
disabled access.

Wheelchair users and free travel - As far as I am aware ALL passengers must
have a ticket or other ''authority to travel''.

The under 5s don't need a ticket...

A person with limited
mobility would automatically qualify for a Disabled designated Freedom Pass
allowing travel on all TfL facilities at any time (no time restrictions).

It's not *that* automatic. I'm sure wheelchair users would qualify, but
it's necessary to apply completing the necessary forms.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.