Old September 4th 13, 08:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Recliner[_2_] Recliner[_2_] is offline

Default Thank you LU

e27002 wrote:
On Wednesday, September 4, 2013 12:58:52 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 13:12:12 +0100 David Cantrell
wrote: On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 04:30:43PM +0000,
d wrote: For closing the entire section
of the Nothern Line for the entire w/e. Cheers for that. Very
considerate. And the utter utter *******s even had the cheek to
publicise this well in advance so that you could make alternative
plans. The cads! Yes, I should have checked for which bit of the tube
wasn't running during a w/e for what must be getting on for the 10th
year in a row. Its becoming like the Forth Bridge and its not funny. -- Spud

There is a mailing list you can join. Each week, Thursday latest, TfL
will email you a list of weekend closures. My better half and I find
said email very useful.

Yes, I get that too, but if you want to look further ahead, the TfL Journey
Planner knows about planned works months ahead and you can get a quick
visual overview on this site:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/livetravelnews...orks/calendar/