Old September 5th 13, 05:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
e27002 e27002 is offline

Default Thank you LU

On Thursday, September 5, 2013 5:53:47 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 15:15:19 -0500 Recliner wrote: wrote: They've finished painting the Forth Bridge for a while, but there seems little likelihood of weekend maintenance coming to an end on the Underground. Any reason they can't do overnight maintenance like other metro systems manage to do? replacement of the other old Tube stock, the Northern line Battersea extension, etc, etc. So more fool you if you don't use the Journey Planner before undertaking a weekend journey. I think I'll just stick to the car in future. -- Spud

Thank you for your contribution in terms of congestion charge payments. We appreciated your lowering of the signal to noise ratio here.